With over 15 years experience in the trade working on turbocharged vehicles we are the one stop turbo shop.
Because we service vehicles here, and we repair and provide new turbochargers here, we make the perfect shop to bring your car in. With the knowledge of both, we can analyze individual problems and then repair accordingly to prevent you from having to buy a new turbocharger just 6 months later as we have seen many times before.
Below is our Turbo Supply & Fitting Price List, including: original turbo remove, new CCT turbo refit, servicing and engine bay cleaning.
- Nissan Navara D40 (vacuum actuator turbo) - $1450
- Nissan Navara D40 (electronic actuator turbo) - $1600
- Nisan Pathfinder R51 (vacuum actuator turbo) -$1450
- Nisan Pathfinder R51 (electronic actuator turbo) - $1600
- Nissan Navara D22 ZD30 - $1200
- Nissan GU Patrol ZD30 - $1200
- Nissan GU Patrol TD42 - $1200
- Nissan GU Patrol RD28 - $1200
- Nissan GQ Patrol RD28 - $1200
- Toyota Hilux KUN26 1KD-FTV 3.0L - $1700
- Toyota Hilux / Prado 1KZ 3.0L - $1200
- Toyota Landcruiser Prado 1KD-FTV 3.0L - $1700
- Toyota Landcruiser 80 series 1HD-T 4.2L - $1300
- Toyota Landcruiser 100 series 1HD-FT 4.2L - $1300
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 1VD-FTV 4.5L - $4000 (Both Sides)
- Mazda CX7 Petrol 2.3L - $2000 (oil feed pipe supplied)
- Mazda BT50 2.2L - $1400
- Mazda BT50 3.2L - $1500
- Hyundai iLoad / iMax 2.5L - $1600 (oil feed pipe supplied)
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2L - $1500
- Holden Captive Z20S 2.0L - $1600
- Ford Ranger 2.2L - $1400
- Ford Ranger 3.2L - $1500
We are based in Carrum Downs, Melbourne.
We also do turbo fitting for other makes and models. To speak to our turbo professionals / mechanic, please call us on 0385553989.